This Policy on cookies applies to all users of the website https://ixobi.ro/, hereinafter referred to as the Site. The information presented below is intended to inform users of this website about the placement, use and administration of cookies, in the context of users browsing this website.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from whom the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive) .
2. Cookies can be of two types:
• Session cookies – these are temporarily stored in the cookies folder of the web browser so that it can store them until the user leaves the respective website or closes the browser window (eg when logging in / out on a webmail account or on social networks).
• Persistent cookies – these are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depend on the default lifetime for the cookie). Persistent cookies also include those placed by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting.
• known as ‘third party cookies’ – which can be used anonymously to store a user’s interests so that the most relevant advertising for users is delivered. They remain on the user’s terminal for a period defined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
3. The role of cookies
These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support ixobi.ro’s efforts to provide comfortable services to users. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user’s personal identification.
4. The role of cookies in our company
• Site performance cookies
• Visitor analysis cookies
• Cookies for geotargetting
• Registration cookies
• Cookies for advertising
• Cookies of advertising providers
• These cookies may come from the following third party: Google Analytics)
5. Cookie and personal data
6. Deleting cookies
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in Safari
• Microsoft Cookies guide
• All About Cookies