Microsoft 365 benefits
- Complex security solutions, including antivirus and antiransomware
- Artificial indulgence and deep learning provide preventive protection and recommended actions
- Employees have the opportunity to use their own devices without risking company data
- Protects sensitive company information by setting security policies
No investment in infrastructure
- Dedicated servers are no longer needed
- Everything is configured in the cloud
- Payment in the form of a monthly subscription / user, the license is no longer related only to the equipment
Always up to date
- You will always be up to date with the latest version of Office and Windows
- Constant updates to improve performance and security
- Dedicated applications for managing the company’s equipment (application installation, updates, scheduled or automatic)
- The IT department can remotely manage the equipment
- Customized configuration according to the needs of each department
- Lower costs through the possibility of working remotely
- All applications under one license (email, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing, shared workspace for the team)
- Each user can install applications on 5 devices
Microsoft 365 is a productivity cloud designed to support business management. More than just applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft 365 brings together the best productivity applications in its class with powerful cloud services, device management and advanced security in a single connected experience.
Use professional emails and calendars to reach clients and colleagues wherever your work takes you.
Store, access and share files from anywhere with 1 TB of online storage per user.
Keep your team on the same wavelength with group chat, online meetings, and calls in Microsoft Teams, the center for teamwork.
Help protect your employees, customer data, and information with advanced security and device management.
No action is required on your part. Your Office 365 subscription will be automatically renamed to Microsoft 365. You’ll see that the name of your subscription will be updated with the new name in your administrative portal and monthly account statements.
All Microsoft 365 and Office 365 services are available with a 99.9% uptime, with a service guarantee (SLA).
Microsoft 365 subscriptions offer 24/7 telephone and web support. There are additional support options depending on the status of your decision to switch to Microsoft 365.
Yes, you can combine Microsoft 365 plans. Please note that there are some licensing limitations at the plan level. Microsoft 365 Business Basic, Apps for Business, Business Standard, and Business Premium plans each have a limit of 300 users, while Enterprise plans are for an unlimited number of users. For example, you can purchase 300 Premium Business seats, 300 Standard Business seats, and 500 Enterprise E3 seats on a single tenant.
Your data belongs to you. If you decide to unsubscribe from your Microsoft 365 subscription, you can download your data – for example, email and documents from team sites – and save it elsewhere. You should save your data before canceling it. Once you unsubscribe, the data associated with your Microsoft 365 account will be available to your administrator (s) in an account with limited features for 90 days.